Tuesday, February 1, 2011
laptop to tab?
so sitting in class today taking a shit load of notes it came to mind that i can type a hellllll of a lot faster than i can write.
Last semester one of my buddies in Humboldt used to have one of these 10"GTabs.
Turned out it was his Dads company. He let me play with both of their 7" and 10" tabs and i admit they were pretty dope. I already have a 15" macbookpro but this bastard is like 6 years old haha. I want to get a new laptop thats for sure, but what do you guys think of that 10" tab?
the specs for you to lazy to copy paste the link :-P
* GenuineBrands® 1 Year warranty
* CPU Intel® Atom n450 High-speed 1.66GHz
* Chipset intel 945GSE+ICH7-M
* Display 10.2-inch LCD Striking 1,024 x 600
* Multi-Touch Screen (Stylus not required)
* Graphic card Integrated Intel GMA950
* Memory DDR2 667/533 MHz
* DDR2 SO-DIMM slot, 2GB
* Storage SATA HDD, 320GB
* Built in WiFi and Bluetooth
* Inbuilt 3G and GPS
* O.S. Support windows 7 and XP (N.I.C)
* PC camera 1.3 Mega Pixels
* Sound high definition support 2.1 output
* Two audio jacks
* I/O Ports 3 × USB 2.0 ports
* 1 x 2 in1 headphone and Mic jack
* 1 x Internal Microphone
* 1 x DC-In jack
* 1 x SD/MMC slot
* Slots 3G SIM card slot
* 1 x DIMM slot
* 2 x Mini PCI-E slots:
* Battery 3 cell polymer battery 3,000Mah),
* Battery time: 3-5 Hours
* Input/output adapter 100 to 240V to 50/60Hz
* Output: 19V to 2.1A"
* Thermal cooling system with smart fan
* Dimension 290 × 150 × 20mm, 1.2KG net weight
ps. i finished my notes for ch.1 drug homework, ill upload them somewhere on the interwebz tonight