Monday, April 23, 2012

Bitcoins from now on

I will be focusing more on bit coins since it is my new found interest.  If you havnt heard of bitcoins I recommend you check it out. Its very interesting http://bitcoin.org/ .
The forums are a great way to get started, everyone in there seems to be very friendly and helpful.

One of the most interesting things that I have come to find out is that bit coins are stronger than any governmental currency. Even after it has had a few hiccups with their market declining from 1BTC=$24 all the way down to $3USD it is steadily back on the climb.


Tip me:
14WVktdeAYgHB8fkm6DdDtunoaLit5AFbC

3 comments:

  1. It's interesting to hear just how worth it this type of currency is, best of luck with accruing as many Bitcoins as possible mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting, thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I didn't even know they existed!

    ReplyDelete