Sunday, January 30, 2011

good morning?

woke up to find out it snowed a little! thank god since we have been hurting pretty bad the last 3 weeks here in tahoe.



buuuuut I have been very very sick the last week and a half, real sore throat and a nasty nasty cough. I went on a ride break at work today to hit some of the fresh powder (the mountain got 8")
and after two runs I was bent over behind the lift coughing and puking...
My boss saw and sent my ass home haha. So now im at home, just drank a shit load of cough medicine, poped 2 norcos for my back (from the gnarly crash), and im knocking out this homework for my drug class. Not so bad... I just wish I has some promethazine codeine syrup. for those of you who dont know
Promethazine Codeine Syrup mixed with Sprite and jolly ranchers. serve with ice in a white styrofoam cup. Sit back and chill out. Commonly refered to as lean, purple sprite, sizzurp, etc.

also! if your a new follower, or I havnt commented on your blog in a while please leave a comment saying your following and supporting. It gets sent to my email and makes it alot easier for me to add you

20 comments:

  1. DO you live in Canada? That looks like what it's like here every day, haha.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has those days, it'll get better.

    http://eeatucf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need to go out if you have a cabinet containing the good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. gross snowww. Thats not too bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it isn't snowing where I live anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez, if the snow comes back here in Germany, I will leave the country, I swear to God, and only return in springtime, if at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sore throats suck man. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supporting and following
    http://inhiarashi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man. Living here is Florida, makes me miss snow so much. How you feel better soon. Following your blog now.

    Check me out at:
    http://brassdragons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better man!
    Following:

    http://geekfads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. mwe got some unreal snow in December in England. 3/4 feet in the north!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Followed, tell me more about this sizzurp? How do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. more infoz on sizzurp:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't trip about your car... it was white before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fresh powder always good for shredding

    ReplyDelete