Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Download Windows 8 Developers [Direct Links]

Download Windows 8 Now. Microsoft has introduced Windows 8 yesterday. Microsoft has released Windows 8 developers for anyone to preview. Anyone can download Windows 8 developer version, it's not limited for developers.


Before Download Windows 8 Developers - What's Hardware Requirements:


Don't worry, Windows 8 doesn't require special hardware, if your PC / Laptop is running Windows 7 so it will be easily able to run Windows 8, here's the minimum hardware requirements :
  • 1GHz Processor
  • 1 GB of RAM
  • 16 GB of free hard disk space
  • DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM 1.0
Windows 8 comes with Metro UI, powerful apps, syncing with the Cloud, separated Application Store, improved performance, support for ARM/x86 and more.


Downloads:
http://wdp.dlws.microsoft.com/WDPDL/9B8DFDFF736C5B1DBF956B89D8A9D4FD925DACD2/WindowsDeveloperPreview-64bit-English-Developer.iso

http://wdp.dlws.microsoft.com/WDPDL/9B8DFDFF736C5B1DBF956B89D8A9D4FD925DACD2/WindowsDeveloperPreview-32bit-English.iso

20 comments:

  1. Wow... I see Windows is "movin on up".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news, but i'd rather wait a bit more. Im pretty comfortable with windows 7, no need to rush the change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised this is the first I've ever heard of this. Might wait a while to update, to be a bit safer. Just glad the computer is running at the moment.

    On a related note, love the blog! Looking forward to new posts! Follow'd:

    christiantale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. think Ill stick with 7 I hate switching OS theres so much panic when things dont work right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I still have XP. But when I'll upgrade, these link will sure be useful; so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I am not that sure about Windows 8 anymore, the whole thing with Xbox live intergration.... I don't think 8 really needs that, if it's just going to be an option to install - then that's great, but if it's already installed on a fresh boot, I am not going to be using 8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a scholar and a gentleman for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Win 8. Sucks that I ran out of Hard Disk and don't wan't to delete anything. I guess I'll have to pass this up and wait for retail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll pass. I'm going to wait until everyone else has trouble with the bugs and patches before getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats sick man thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete